WE love the 17th century atmosphere, the thousands of costumed visitors
Age: for everyone
When: June 13, 2021 from 10am to 6pm
Location: At the castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte (77)
Rate : from 11,90 ?
The Grand Siècle Day is the annual event of the castle of Vaux le Vicomte. Every year, at the end of May or beginning of June, for one day, Vaux-le-Vicomte relives the splendor of the 17th century.
The Grand Siècle day, a family moment not to be missed:
- Depending on your desire, come in costume or not during the Grand Siècle day, on May 29, 2021
- If you come in costume, dress up in the fashion of the court of Louis XIV
- On the program of the Grand Siècle day, various animations: baroque dances, carriage rides, musketeer shows, costume and tableau vivant contests, eloquence contest, lunch on the grass...
The Grand Siècle day, come dressed up at the castle:
- Come with your costumes or rent them for the day on site
- Buy your costume tickets in advance to avoid waiting at the entrance, your companions, even if not in costume (but with an entrance ticket) will be able to enter with you
Please note that in order to enter with the costumed visitor ticket, you must be able to show your costume or present the costume rental confirmation
- Free checkroom at your disposal to change once in the castle
The Grand Siècle day, rates and reservation:
- Adult rate : 17,90 ?
- Children's rate (6 to 17 years old) : 12,90 ?
- Costumed visitor : 11,50 ?
- Free for children under 6 years old