We thought and imagined a tourist circuit for a weekend or 2 days for parents and children from 7 to 12 years.
The goal is to see (and visit) places, monuments, museums, emblematic sites and must-see Paris which appeal to the big ones and also to the youngest ones.
For those who have already come and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 7/12 years old "Or draw other ideas on" The circuit 3 days with 7/12 years"Or the" Circuit for 5 days and more with 7/12 years”
Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma Bridge (Right Bank).
- Discounted tickets on Cruise + Pizza with the company of Vedettes de Paris, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (left bank). It is a very nice formula that combines a cruise and a pizza meal (to be enjoyed before or after the boat ride). This allows you to eat in a pleasant setting on the banks of the Seine, for a reasonable budget in a rather expensive neighborhood. An ideal formula with children.
- These two cruises are free for children under 4 years old
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator).
- Playful : in summer, a carousel and small games are installed on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- Game book "Am Gus" : the course dedicated to 6/10 years (to recover on the 1st floor)
- Champ de Mars : Games, carousel and snack break
- Trocadero : atnear the visit of the Eiffel Tower, will you walk on the esplanade of Trocadéro (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
Aqua Ciné Aquarium
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris : 43 pools, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 nursery aquariums, a fascinating medusaarium and a pool for caressing carp and goldfish
- Convenient: ideally located between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysees (near the Trocadero)
- Good plan : Discounted rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the HOLIDAY PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know : there is a restaurant for those who want to have a lunch break
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping : luxury boutiques, big retailers like Zara, the Disney Store buot, Abercrombie, Nike, Addidas ... And for the big and small football fan, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palace of Discovery, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
The Louvre and the Tuileries Garden
- 1h15 max visit to the Louvre (a bit short for adults but very good for kids)
- Do not miss the Department of Egyptology, kids love it!
- Then take a look at Tuileries garden (carnival in summer)
- Lawns, playground ...
- Push the ride until garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
visits surveys or shows with 7/12 years:
- if the weather is nice : The wonderful legend of the Tuileries for all, from 6 years old
- if it rains : The visit survey of the Royal Palace for all, from 9 years old
An evening in Montmartre
- It is a very nice neighborhood and very lively
- The view of Paris is to die for
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend "Small mitrons"For his sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
- Idea with toddlers: before dinner, do a little tour with the Petit train de Montmartre.
Cool ideas around Notre-Dame
The Centre Pompidou
- The Centre Pompidou opens at 11am. There is a very beautiful art exhibition of the 20th century.
- For children between 3 and 10 years old: the Children's Gallery, an exhibition space dedicated to young people (fun and interactive exhibitions-workshop)
- The bookstore for children it's great
- There is a breathtaking view of the rooftops of Paris from the 5th floor. Do not miss it
- It can be easily spent a whole afternoon. It's a very nice place with children
- The Great Gallery of Evolution, one of our favorite places, a magical place
- Children's Galleries (for 6/10 year olds) : to discover in a fun and educational way the biodiversity
- The Gallery of Comparative Anatomy and Paleontology : dinosaurs, fossils and skeletons
- The menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes : a zoo on a human scale that will delight children
- The large tropical greenhouses (for parents)
- At tea time : change of scenery guaranteed, right next to the Jardin des Plantes, cafe of the Great Mosque of Paris to drink a mint tea and eat oriental pastries
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!