WE love an immersive journey to the land of the Smurfs and for the older ones the final flight on the back of a stork
Age: for all, from 2 years old
Duration: until October 20, 2019
Location: Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles (Paris 15e)
* Reservation for the exhibition highly recommended
The Smurf Experience, a smurfing adventure!
- It is a immersive and participatory experience that transports you to the enchanted forest and leads you to become a smurf!
- Life-size sets, holograms and virtual reality immerse you in the life of a Smurf village. You will meet of course Smurfette, Smurf with Glasses or even Smurf Costaud to name but a few. Come and live a Smurf's life, at the height of 1,20m.
- Progressively from room to room, you become more and more smurfy; you speak smurfy, you have the size of a smurf, you are smurfy
- The stork flight is the final highlight of the Smurf experience. It is a 3D virtual reality experience. During 7 minutes on the back of a stork you cross a magic forest to return to the village of the smurfs. It is simply bluffing!
The Smurf Experience, an exhibition created for the 60th anniversary of the Smurfs
- The Smurfs were created in 1958 by the Belgian cartoonist Peyo.
- The exhibition "The Smurf Experience" was conceived for the occasion and was first shown in Brussels where it welcomed more than 250.000 visitors.
- Since then, this exhibition goes to the meeting of all the fans of smurfs and turns in the whole world.
- The little ones will love to visit the village of the Smurfs, look through the windows of the houses, watch the holograms and play with the suspension bridge or the slide.
- The older kids will love the stork ride!