Swimming pools in Paris
A trip to the pool is always a great success with children, in summer (especially if it is very hot) as well as in winter. Teenagers will go alone with their friends (Aquaboulevard is ideal), the youngest with their parents, grandparents or baby-sitter. For the little ones, parents will prefer pools with small pools or paddling pool.
If it's hot and you don't want to go swimming, you can also cool off with the water jets of the Jardin d'Acclimatation or those of the André Citroen park. It's fun and the kids love it (don't forget the bathing suits). Or take a walk in one of the many Parisian parks or gardens.
- A swimming pool classified as a historical monument
- Open all year round
- Fun pools and a sports pool
- In the 19th
- Less than 5? admission (adult and child)
- 14 swimming pools with small pools for children in Paris
- All information on schedules and addresses
- Ideal with toddlers
- A joy when the weather is very hot and beautiful
- A dozen swimming pools in the heart of Paris
- For the whole family
And all the municipal pools in the area...
It is impossible to list all the neighborhood swimming pools in Paris, as there are too many of them. We advise you to consult the website of the city of Paris for the addresses and schedules (which change a lot depending on school and vacation periods). The website of the city of Paris : all municipal pools by borough