Discover the beautiful and the good, thanks to classical music and a gourmet snack
WE love : a unique and original concept: concert + taste
When: one Saturday a month
Or : a different address in Paris for each concert
The afternoon tea concerts
- The musical and family meeting, monthly and Parisian which makes classical music love the whole family.
- Ideal, from 4 years
- An hour of music : each piece is introduced by a comment from the artists
- Followed by taste prepared by a chef
- One Saturday a month at 16h
- Depending on the concert, at La Nouvelle Athènes (Paris 9th) or at the Henner museum (Paris 17th)
- Price: 12 euros per adult or child seat
- Free for children under the age of 3 years on the lap of the parents and on presentation of an identity card on the day of the concert.
- Tickets purchased for concerts at the Jean-Jacques Henner Museum give the right to visit the Museum one hour before the concert starts.
- Be careful, the tickets for these family concerts leave very quickly!
On the program for the next Musical Package
- Saturday, October 3, 2020: " The Story of Babar and Elephant Shortbread " at the Henner Museum (Paris 17)
- Musical work by Francis Poulenc and text by Jean de Brunhoff
- with Agathe Delhommeau (actress) and Ayaka Niwana (pianist)
- Reservation open from September 1st