WE love : it is an original way to move from a tourist place to another
9 Stops : Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Saint-Germain des Prés, Notre-Dame, Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel de Ville, Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Beaugrenelle
Convenient : you go up and down the Batobus
WHAT IS BATOBUS?
- The Batobus is a shuttle on the Seine which allows move from one tourist location to another on the same principle as the Opentour bus
- 9 bus stations Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Saint-Germain des Prés, Notre-Dame, Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel de Ville, Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Beaugrenelle.
- The complete loop on the Seine takes approximately 2 hours.
- You can get on and off as you like at the stops of your choice. It's a boat bus!
- The boats are of course panoramicteams of terrace and of heating.
SHUTTLE SCHEDULES AND FREQUENCY :
- Currently Batobus operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Batobus circulation from 11:40 to 18:30:
- 1st departure at 11:40 from Eiffel Tower, 11:51 from Notre-Dame and 11:59 from Concorde
- Last departure at 6:30 pm from Eiffel Tower
1 DAY OR 2 DAY PASSES :
- The passes are valid for 1 day or 2 consecutive days.
- Batobus is free for children under 2 years old
- Unlimited number of trips for the period of your choice (1 or 2 consecutive days)
- You can repeat the same trip several times
- The child rate applies to children from 3 to 15 years old
RECEIPT AND VALIDITY OF TICKETS :
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive by email a coupon to be printed and presented at the cash desk of the stop of your choice
- Please note that this is not an e-ticket. The coupon must be printed and presented at the cash desk
- If you do not receive the tickets, please check your mailbox (including your junk mail box)
- The tickets are neither dated nor nominative. They are valid on the day of your choice, without reservation, during 6 months from the date of purchase
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
- In case of problems, Contact us by email