Horse races and free entertainment for children
Saturday or Sunday in September and October
WE love : free entertainment for children
Free: free entry for children under 18
When: September 6 to October 18, 2020
Location: at the Longchamp, Auteuil and Saint-Cloud racecourses
Age : from 3 years
Family Days at the Racecourse
An afternoon with the family at the racecourse, to discover the world of horse racing. It's an inexpensive, original and ideal outing by good weather.
Free animations for the little ones:
- On the occasion of family days, France Galop transforms the racecourses of the West of Paris in an adventure park
- On the program of these festive days:
- Carousel merry-go-round,
- pony rides,
- pony parades,
- sack and stick horse racing,
- Ponycycle (a funny and playful investigation to be solved as a family) .
- And also: makeup workshops, inflatable structures, family entertainment, racing simulators...
You can bring your own picnic, there are areas for lunch break. Otherwise, a wide choice is available with the presence of Food Trucks and restaurants.
Calendar for September and October 2020 (from 12:00 to 18:00) :
- Sunday, September 6 (at Longchamp Racecourse)
- Sunday, September 13 (at Longchamp Racecourse)
- Saturday, September 19 (at the Saint-Cloud racecourse)
- Sunday, October 11th (at the Auteuil racecourse)
- Saturday and Sunday, October 17 and 18 (at the Auteuil racecourse)
- 10 € on the spot
- 5 € in pre-sale on the Internet
- Free for children under 18
Racecourses offer large open-air spaces ideal compliance with sanitary measures. Physical separation and sanitary facilities (reception limit set at 5,000 people until further notice, compulsory wearing of masks on site and dispensing of hydro-alcoholic gel)