From : € VAT INCLUDED
- ⚠️ For a private cruise >> CLICK HERE
- During this private cruise, we discover conciergethe Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsaythe National Assembly, the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower ... without forgetting the superb bridges of Paris which cross the Seine
- A flexible formula: on the boat, you can bring your drinks, your picnic, a cake, candies ...
- A last departure at 9pm to discover Paris in the evening, at nightfall...
- 2-hour cruise, departing from Port de l'Arsenal (Bastille) - Monday to Thursday
- The 1h30h cruise, departing from the Louvre - Friday to Sunday - Click here to see availability
The privatization of the boat includes :
- for adults 1 bottle of champagne or 2 bottles of wine (red, white or rosé)
- for kids : soft drinks at will
- Be careful, alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health ?
- It is an ideal formula for celebrate a birthday, a EVJF, make a marriage proposal, organize a family reunion or simply discover Paris in a unique and magical way! ... All occasions are good to make this magic cruise.
- On the boat, you can bring your drinks, food, cake, candy ...
- Organize an aperitif, a picnic, a snackthe experience will be even more fun! The or the captain are tops and the atmosphere really nice
- Music option : a musician Pianist & Guitarist on board the boat for a cruise 100% romantic or 100% fun. In live karaoke mode or with 2 people, enjoy the magic of musical covers of the greatest titles from the 80's to nowadays
- Also, the private cruise of 1h30 on board a Yacht (departure Louvre Museum)
- The 2-hour cruise Monday to Thursday (departure from Bastille)
- And also, the 1h30 cruise Friday, Saturday and Sunday (departure from the Louvre) >>. See the 1h30 cruise
- 6 schedules, starting at 8:30 in the morning
- Paris by night: a last departure at 9pm to admire Paris by night
- 534 € for boat privatization - up to 6 persons
- 89 € per additional person (up to 12 people)
- Free of charge for babies under 1 year old
- 1 additional bottle of champagne : 60€*
- 1 additional bottle of wine : 20€*
- Pianist & Guitarist Option : 350€*
- * The choice of options (additional bottle and/or musician) is made after clicking on the "Place Order" button
- Place of departure and arrival : the port of the Arsenal at the Bastille
- Capacity of a boat from 2 to 12 people
- It is requested to arrive 15mn before the departure time
- duration : 2h
Other privatization options
- The 1h30 cruise, departing from the Louvre Museum (from 516 euros)
- A cruise of 3 hours or more on the Seine
- The romantic cruise on the Canal Saint Martin (min 3 hours of navigation)
- The bucolic cruise on the banks of the Marne (min 5 hours of navigation)
- All the departures take place from the port of the Arsenal, at the Bastille (Paris 11e)
Find the list of our reviews
Written by SOPHIE BOGA, 12-07-2023
What a pleasure to sail on the Seine, admiring the beauty of central Paris, in this boat, with the whole family. The team is really very pleasant. To do and do again without hesitation.
- What a great experience!
Written by stephane Théron, 03-07-2023
a pleasant boat, a delightful welcome, little touches... Everything is done to make this an exceptional moment. Thank you so much.
Written by Michael, 24-06-2023
Hello Audrey, I wanted to thank you for your enthusiasm and your smile. My nephews and I had a wonderful time.
- Memorable Trip on the Seine
Written by Sidonie Dickson on 11-04-2023
Had a wonderful time on our private cruise! It was incredibly easy to book. Boat was waiting and ready as soon as we arrived! Staff were so kind and professional; we had a great time and I would highly recommend!
Written by KC, 16-02-2023
Everything was amazing. And she said YES !
- The best boat tour in Paris
Written by Luiza Vohl, on 24-10-2022
The best team, the boat was very clean, punctual and stress free. The organization was just the best, I totally recommend them for a fun and exclusive boat tour in Paris
Written by Gys Wessels, on 09-10-2022
Friendly and knowledgeable skipper Clean well maintained boat Very relaxing
- Fabulous adventure
Written by Thomas Newell on 04-10-2022
Our captain Audrey was superb. What an experience to be able to see Paris by boat.
- Best Birthday of my wife's life
Written by antonio gomez, on 10-08-2022
Our guide, Benjamin was great! We had a fantastic time and we will never forget this wonderful experience. (Our teenage son liked it too!)
- A perfect afternoon
Written by DENYS DE CAMPIGNEULLES, on 26-05-2022
A made-to-measure cruise in a small group, exceeding expectations in every way. A privileged discovery of Paris by river. A lovely boat, a very attentive crew and a charming port of departure. Highly recommended for an unforgettable experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get there?