Follow in the footsteps of Ancient Egypt in the streets of Paris.
RATE FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR
- Price for a privatization : 149€ (20% discount whatever the date of the visit)
- For a group of 12 people max. (adults and children)
- Dates and times daily (several time slots)
- With children ideal from 10 years old
"FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF RAMSES II IN PARIS"
- Follow in the footsteps of Ramses II, Cleopatra, Isis and of the many Egyptian symbols that line the streets of Paris
- From the Place de la Concorde to the Louvre, discover with a tour guide, the visible footprints on Parisian monuments and look at Paris from another angle.
- This guided walk is fun: you will have fun at deciphering and decoding hieroglyphics of the Obelisk of Concord
- Children and teenagers are fascinated by Egypt and the pharaohs and this guided tour is an opportunity for them to learn more about them. show Paris from another angle, that of Ancient Egypt
- A visit (in connection with the history curriculum for 6th grade students) ideal with children from 10 years old
- The neighborhood the Concorde, the Tuileries garden, the banks of the Seine, the Louvre, the Concorde, the Tuileries garden, the banks of the Seine, the Louvre
- VR Location At the foot of the Obelisk, facing the Seine.
- duration : 1h30 (about 2km long)
- The visit can be done in French or in English
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
2 or 3 LITTLE THINGS
RESERVE THIS VISIT FOR SEVERAL FAMILIES
- The price per family will be very reasonable
- The children or teenagers will enjoy being together and the parents will have a good time.
- It's an exciting and very informative visit.
FOR YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY
- This visit is much appreciated for Tweens' birthdays (from 10 years old)
- The children will learn to decipher the hieroglyphics in the Concord Square...
- The snack is not included in the price.
- Mandatory presence of at least one parent in the case of minor children
OTHER IDEAS FOR PRIVATE VISITS
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "When Street Art tells the story of The Swamp." (all)
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "The Great Murals of the 13th." (all)
- the private visit "Street at Quail Hill." (from 6/8 years old)
- the private visit "The Paris of Crime" (from 12/14 years old)
- the private visit "Paris in video games." (top with tweens and teens)