The History of France in Playmobil at the Invalides
- For the Christmas holidays, The museum of the Army of the Invalides invites you to relive the great hours of the military history of France reconstituted in Playmobil.
- 10 reconstructions in Plamobyl of the great events of the History of France to tell the History differently!
- Consisting of ten majestic scenes, the exhibition in Playmobil travels through the history of France from François I to the Second World War, all in Playmobil.
- Castles, knights and great discoveries, Louis XIII and his musketeers, Louis XIV at Versailles, the construction of the Invalides, the coronation of Napoleon, the exodus and France in 1940
- The costumes and staging echo the Museum's collections, giving the opportunity to (re)discover the original pieces in the permanent exhibitions.
- It is in the grandiose Turenne Hall, usually closed to the public.
- Open daily from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm; Closed on December 25, 2019 and January 1, 2020
- Price : 8 ? - Free for children under 8 years old