The History of France in Playmobil at Les Invalides
- For the Christmas holidays, The Museum of the Invalid Army invites you to relive the great hours of French military history reconstituted in Playmobil.
- 10 Plamobyl reenactments of the great events in French history to tell the story in a different way!
- Consisting of ten majestic scenes, the exhibition in Playmobil covers the history of France from Francis I to the Second World War, all in Playmobil.
- Castles, knights and great discoveries, Louis XIII and his musketeers, Louis XIV at Versailles, the construction of the Invalides, the coronation of Napoleon, the exodus and France in 1940.
- The costumes and stagings echo the Museum's collections, giving the opportunity to (re)discover the original pieces in the permanent exhibitions.
- It's in the grandiose Turenne Hall, usually closed to the public.
- Open daily from 10 am to 5.30 pm; Closed on 25 December 2019 and 1 January 2020.
- Tariffs : 8 € - Free for children under 8 years old