WE LOVE : the magic of Paris at night
THE ADVANTAGE : It is an ideal family outing, even with young children. It allows you to see the main monuments of Paris illuminated, to admire the quays of the Seine and the illuminated bridges
THE + : Everyone is guaranteed to be on the upper deck (45 seats max)
RATE : 18? for children from 4 to 12 years old; 28? for adults and youths over 12 years old
HOURS : departure at 9pm from the Carroussel du Louvre
THE TOUR OF PARIS BY NIGHT WITH TOOTBUS :
- It is a visit of Paris at night, by double-decker panoramic bus with a upper open deck
- It's a great way to enjoy the magic of Paris, the night
- You discover for 1h 30, the must-see monuments of Paris beautifully lit, the quays of the Seine and the illuminated bridges
- During the visit, you will admire :
the Place de l'Opéra, the Place Vendôme, the Champs-Elysées illuminated from the Arc de Triomphe to the Concorde, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Louvre museum, the Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Germain des-Prés, the banks of the Seine, the numerous bridges of Paris...
- You are guaranteed to be on the upper deck, if you wish
- Audio commentary available in 8 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
TIMETABLE OF THE NIGHT BUS TOOTBUS
- During the summer, the night tour of Paris takes place every evening from July 15:
- departure at 21h
- The tour lasts 1h30
- Departure Place du Carrousel du Louvre (Paris 1st), metro : Palais-Royal
- You must be present 20 minutes before departure
- Reservation required
RECEIPT AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS :
- Payment is debited only when availability is confirmed.
- You will receive your e-ticket for the night tour immediately by email
- Present your e-ticket to the TOOTBUS driver, either directly with your smartphone or in printed form
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of booking
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- They can be modified in agreement with TOOT BUS
THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TOUR
- The night tour of the "Christmas lights" takes place every evening from November 29 to January 5 inclusive, with the exception of December 24 and 31. No night tours on December 24 and 31.
- Departure at 6:30 pm from the TOOTBUS agency at 13 rue Auber (Paris 9ème)
- The tour lasts about 1h30 - (tour without stop) Estimated return to the Open Tour agency around 20h
- The circuit is a little different to enjoy the Champs-Elysees decorated for Christmas, to see the Christmas windows of department stores, the Place Vendome illuminated ...
- A plaid, a hot drink and Christmas lollipops for the children are offered before departure
- The audio guides include Christmas carols,
- Reservation required
- You must arrive at least half an hour beforehand