WE love : an exceptional and free weekend
Age: for everyone
When: September 14 and 15 from 1 to 6 pm
Location: Parvis de l'hôtel de Ville (Paris 4th) + théâtre du Châtelet (Paris 1st)
"Parade" big party for the reopening of the Châtelet theater
- On the occasion of its reopening and as a tribute to the creation of Parade at the Théâtre du Châtelet in 1917, the Châtelet theater organizes a great free artistic fiesta on the weekend of September 14
- Parade version 2019 is registered in 2 places : the square of the Hôtel de Ville and the Châtelet theater
- On the square of the Town HallPassers-by, young and old, will be able to learn juggling, wire-walking and acrobatics acts for free.
- Thento the sound of the drums of dozens of percussionists, and in the company of an immense bicycle ridden by an animated mechanical Jean Cocteau, Parade will stroll through the streets towards the Châtelet.
- In the Theatrereconstitution of the crazy world of Erik Satie. Free attractions and animations: hypnotist, bearded lady, circus trailer on the terrace? Don't miss the grand pianos stacked in the Grand Foyer!