WE love : The night walk in the Jardin des Plantes and its marvellous illuminations
Age: for everyone
Date: from November 18 to January 19
Location: Jardin des Plantes (Paris 5ème)
Ocean in the process of illumination: the magical night walk in the Jardin des Plantes
- After the success of Species in the process of enlightenment in 2018, the Garden of Plants offers again a journey among extraordinary giant light sculptures.
- Dive this season into the depths of the ocean and discover in the alleys of the Jardin des Plantes and the Menagerie gigantic marine animals, which light up when night falls.
- Hundreds of monumental light structures showcase the marine world, from the warm to the icy waters of the planet, from the clown fish to the orca.
- Oversized creatures (fish, mysterious plants) are illuminated with a thousand colors.
- This night walk echoes the exhibition Ocean, an unusual dive, currently on display at the Great Gallery of Evolution,
Schedules of "Ocean on the way to enlightenment":
- Open every evening from November 18 to January 19, except December 24 and 31
- Access slots every 30 minutes
- 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Visit until 11 pm