This new Parisian museum is simply insane! You're gonna get your eyes full of it!
The Museum of Illusion is a concept on the borderline between scientific and playful, an immersive and multi-sensory experience.
WE LOVE : experiences that will drive you crazy
AGE : For all, from 5/6 years old
FREE for children under 5 years old; Family rate
The museum of illusion: a fascinating museum to lose your head
- 70 experiences of bluffing illusionsto lose all his bearings
- Your children and teenagers are going to love it!
- The Museum of Illusion offers a two-level tour through the world of optical illusion, with panels explaining how it works (fortunately!).
- The principle of optical illusion is to deceive the spectator by playing on the proportions and here it works at 100%
- The Museum of Illusion is the first of its kind in France. This original concept comes from Zagreb where it was inaugurated in 2015. Since then it has already conquered New York, Shanghai, Athens, Dubai, Toronto... And now Paris!
- You lose your bearings and you love it! In Aldebert Ames' room, (a trapezoidally built room), people grow or shrink when they move around, our balance is put to the test in the Infinity room and we don't tell you the experience of the Vortex Tunnel, you will be very, very confused ...
- Remember to recharge your phone before your visit. You'll want to take thousands of photos!
If you like the world of magic and illusion...
Paris offers fun and family activities for apprentice magicians:
- In addition to the Museum of Illusion, your children will have fun at the Museum of Magic and Automata
- The bluffing magic tricks of the Double bottomthe café théâtre de la magie are a Parisian must-see in the world of magic.
- And regularly magic shows are on the bill for the happiness of young and old alike.