The Festival du Merveilleux, the must-see family outing for Christmas
- "You are entering a world of dreams. Open your eyes, enjoy the magic of every moment to make a year-long supply of wonder."
JEAN PAUL FAVAND
- Like every winter since 2009, the Museum of Fairground Arts proposes for the Christmas holidays a moment of magic and wonder.
- 11 days of non-stop Christmas magic and entertainmenton 8000 m² and four pavilions located behind Bercy.
- The Festival du Merveilleux welcomes century-old rides, a 40 or so small shows a day, of the magical illuminationsand also a travelling ballroom dating from 1924. And of course hundreds of old fairground objects.
- The show is everywhere during these magical days: storytellers, magicians, jugglers, aerial dancers, balancing acts, acrobats, musicians, puppeteers, mechanical music, ballet of automatons and optical illusions.
- And always, the rides on century-old rides.
Opening hours: every day from December 26th to January 5th, from 10 am to 6 pm