THE NEW BOBINO FRINGE SHOW.
- Have you ever translated some of the greatest hits in English or American musical history? You'd be surprised or disappointed!
- The Frenglish troupe translates the original text into French and the result is rather surprising.
- A participatory show: they give the audience the beginning of the song in French and you guess the title.
- One or more actors of the troupe then sing the song in French accompanied by the musicians on stage.
- In turn singers/dancers/musicians, they are funny, friendly, funny, clownish...
- It's jubilant and completely insane...
- A show that's good for the zygomatic and gives you a real kick out of it.
- It's an all-public show, you can go with your family, the younger ones won't necessarily know the songs, which will be a bit less fun for them.