Jours de Fêtes à la Villette: the great Parisian fair of the end of the year
- Like every year since 2016, Jour de Fête de la Villette returns in December, on the square of the Parc de la Villette, in front of the Grand Halle de la Villette and the Cité de la Musique.
- Jours de Fêtes is a big fair with about sixty attractions. There is something for all ages, including: rifle shooting stands, aerialists, flying chairs, roller coasters, wooden horse rides, trampolines ...
- A real traditional fair!
Schedule of "Jour de Fête à la Villette" :
- Open every day from December 7 to January 4, without exception (including December 25 and January 1)
- Sunday to Thursday: from 12pm to 8pm
- Friday and Saturday : from 12 am to 11 pm