WE love : the 2 museums of the Golden Gate free
Age : for the whole family (from 2 years old for the Tropical Aquarium)
Duration: every wednesday of august
Location: at the Palace of the Golden Gate (Paris 12th)
Free Nocturnes Wednesdays in August and September at the Palace of the Golden Gate
- The Palace of the Golden Gate, beautiful art deco building includes the Museum of Immigration History and the Tropical Aquarium
- Every Wednesday in August and September, from 5:30 pm to 9 pm (last entry at 8:15 pm) the famous Golden Gate Palace and the summer, and the entrance of these two museums is free for all
- Free admission without reservation
- The current exhibition "Music Migrations" at the Museum of the History of Immigration invites a musical journey between Paris and London. It's an expo for rock lovers. Until January 5, 2020, this exhibition explores the dense and complex links between migration, music, anti-racist struggles and political mobilizations.
- The Tropical Aquarium of the Golden Gate is ideal for children from 2 years. In addition to the discovery of fish and alligators, the aquarium presents an 'expo'AQUA. Water up and down "on the water cycle.
- Finally, throughout the summer, Poisson Lune, the ephemeral outdoor terrace of 1000 m² from the Palace of the Golden Gate offers a quality restoration. This terrace is located at the foot of the Palace of the Golden Gate, a magnificent Art Deco building.