WE love The 2 museums of the Porte Dorée are free
Age: for the whole family (from 2 years old for the Tropical Aquarium)
Duration: every Wednesday in August
Location: at the Palais de la Porte Dorée (Paris 12ème)
Free evening events on Wednesdays in August and September at the Palais de la Porte Dorée
- The Palais de la Porte Dorée, magnificent art deco building includes the Museum of the History of Immigration and the the Tropical Aquarium
- Every Wednesday in August and September, from 5:30 pm to 9 pm (last entry at 8:15 pm) the Palais de la Porte Dorée celebrates the summer, and the entrance to these two museums is free for everyone
- Free admission without reservation
- The current exhibition "Music Migrations" at the Museum of the History of Immigration invites to a musical journey between Paris and London. This is an exhibition for rock lovers. Until January 5, 2020, this exhibition explores the dense and complex links between migration, music, anti-racist struggles and political mobilizations.
- The Tropical Aquarium of the Porte Dorée is ideal for children from 2 years old. In addition to the discovery of fish and alligators, the aquarium presents an 'exhibition'.AQUA. Water from top to bottom" on the water cycle.
- Finally, throughout the summer, Poisson Lune, the 1000 m² ephemeral outdoor terrace of the Palais de la Porte Dorée offers a quality restaurant. This terrace is installed at the foot of the Palais de la Porte Dorée, a magnificent Art-deco building.