WE love A positive and enjoyable festival!
Age : for all, from 6-7 years old
Date: 30 November and 1 December (10 am - 6 pm)
Location: City of Sciences (Paris 19th)
The first edition of Les Foirés: the festival of flops and bides
- The City of Science and Industry present a new festival, unique in its kind, which honours flops, gutters and failures. We love the idea!
- Because... failure is an integral part of innovation processesthe festival of screwups shows the failed experiments. An enjoyable result.
- It is an opportunity to revive the most zany and comical inventions to show that failure is positive, constructive and necessary.
- The objective is therefore to redefine the notion of failure and to highlight the "failures" of History without forgetting the "failures" of everyday life.
- In the program : mini-exhibitions of uncomfortable, untraceable and faulty objects from the Museum of failure, the creation of a chain reaction machine, a show to design an absurd tea-making machine, wooden games, XXL puzzles, crazy bikes...
- Demonstrations, workshops and animations to accomplish complex, but above all useless performances: the opportunity to perform for a "collective bide".
- For example:
- Tapassa ? The fans of the teleshopping will love Tapassa, the show "where there's everything"! 20-minute participatory animation (from 6 years old).
- Creation of a chain reaction machine with Joseph Herscher (from the age of 7)
- How does a useless box work? (from 10 years old)...