WE love A positive and enjoyable festival!
Age: for all, from 6-7 years old
Date: November 30 and December 1 (10am - 6pm)
Location: Cité des Sciences (Paris 19th)
The first edition of the Foirés: the joyful festival of flops and flops
- The City of Science and Industry present a new festival, unique in its kind, which honors the flops, the flops and the failures. We love the idea!
- Because... failure is an integral part of the innovation processthe festival of the foirés shows the failed experiments. A delightful result.
- It is the occasion to give life to the most zany and funny inventions to show that failure is positive, constructive and necessary.
- The objective is to redefine the notion of failure and to honor the "screw-ups" of history without forgetting the "screw-ups" of everyday life.
- In the program Mini exhibitions of uncomfortable, untraceable and faulty objects from the Museum of Failure, the creation of a chain reaction machine, a show to design an absurd tea-making machine, wooden games, XXL puzzles, crazy bikes...
- Demonstrations, workshops and animations to accomplish complex, but above all useless performances: the opportunity to perform for a "collective flop".
- For example:
- Tapassa ? Visitors who love TV shopping will love Tapassa, the show "where everything is"! Participatory animation lasting 20 minutes. (from 6 years old)
- Creation of a chain reaction machine with Joseph Herscher (from 7 years old)
- How does a useless box work? (from 10 years old)...