Exhibition at the Great Gallery of Evolution
- WE love : an unusual underwater world to explore
- Age : for all, from 6 years old
- Duration: until January 5, 2020
- Location: Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Paris 5)
Ocean: a fascinating and necessary exhibition
- "Ocean, an unusual dive" is presented at the Great Gallery of Evolution a place that we love and that fascinates children. A must-see place for families in Paris!
- The exhibition plunges us into the depths of the oceanwhich covers 71% of the Earth's surface and is home to an immense of the Earth's surface and is home to an immense and still unknown biodiversity.
- The purpose of this exhibition is to raise awareness of the richness of the marine environment and us warn about the threats that human activities pose on him.
- It's an exciting visit.
- We first discover the technological challenges to reach the depths of the ocean. Film, games account for the technological prowess. It's really very well done.
- Then we discover the unsuspected life of the very great depths microscopic life of plankton plankton, fauna of the icy waters of the Southern Ocean...
- We end up with spectacular and mythical animals such as giant squid or regalec