WE love an exhibition of great humanity about an exceptional man in dark times.
Age : for all, from 10 years old
Duration: until 22 April 2020
FREE for all
Location: Museum of Art and History of Judaism (Paris 1st)
Adolfo Kaminsky Exhibition at the Museum of Jewish Art and History
- Exciting exhibition about an exceptional man.
- Adofo Kaminsky is a genius forger, thanks to whom hundreds of people have been saved.
- Committed to the Resistance at seventeen years oldHe became, thanks to his skills as a chemist, an expert in forging papers during the German occupation.
- For 30 years, he'll be a forgerThe European Union is a member of the Council of Europe's Committee on Foreign Affairs, Human Rights, Common Security and Defence Policy (CFSP), providing post-war support to Algerian independence fighters, South American revolutionaries and liberation movements in the Third World, as well as to opponents of the dictatorships of Spain, Portugal and Greece.
- After the war, passionate about photography, he took thousands of pictures, capturing a world from the flea markets of Saint-Ouen to the neon lights of Pigalle where workers, clandestine lovers, antique dealers, real or fake models, wandering bearded lice...
- The exhibition shows his life as a forger, some of his photographs and presents a fascinating report on a man of great humanity.
- FREE exhibition for all.