Basic Ingredients eggs + milk + sugar
With Cooking (baking)
Cooking time less than 30mn
To do with children
For about 6 to 8 small pots or ramekins:
- 1/2 l milk
- 3 eggs
- 75 gr of sugar
- flavour: 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven (th. 6 or 180°). And put a large dish filled with water in the oven to hold the ramekins (to bring the water in the bain-marie up to temperature).
- Boil milk with sugar
- In a bowl, beat whole eggs
- Gradually pour in the boiling milk, stirring well.
- Add the perfume
- Pour into the ramekins and cook them in a hot double boiler.
- Cook between 20 and 25mn (as soon as the top starts to take color).
1 - You can use a porcelain dish to cook your eggs with milk (it makes more dessert in family around the table).
2 - Make sure that the dish of the bain-marie is big enough to hold your porcelain dish.