DISCOVER PARIS WITH YOUR FAMILY DURING THE EASTER VACATIONS
To prepare your stay, here are our suggestions and advice for a successful vacation with your children.
- Our 7 favorites (unavoidable) when you come to Paris for the first time
- Follow a tourist route (or circuit) according to the number of days of your stay and organize your days to see the maximum of things. Take a look at our 2 day Paris tours, our 3 day Paris tours, our 5+ day Paris tours and pick up some ideas. They have been designed and adapted according to the age of the children.
- Schedule a tour with a theme or unusual. They are educational, cultural or playful and allow you to discover Paris while having fun.
- We don't forget the most beautiful monuments of Paris and the great Parisian museums for their temporary or permanent exhibitions.
- Take advantage of our reduced rates on tourism and leisure activities.
- Book your tickets in advance and take tickets to avoid queues, especially for museums and large exhibitions.
PARISIANS AND FRANCILIANS ON VACATION IN PARIS
For parents and grandparents looking for ideas for activities with their children and grandchildren during spring break.
- All the events in Paris in April and in May : fairs, parties, festival...
- A museum of circumstance in this Easter period: the chocolate museum in the 9th
- The great classics of family recreation: the swimming pool, bowling, the rink, the amusement parks
- With pre-teens and teens, unusual leisure activities like a Outdoor Escape Gamer, a ride on an electric scooter, an exit in Hoverboard. Or some animated guided tours by professional guides such as Street Art or Paris Crime.
- With 7/12 years: thematic visits specially designed for young audiences or a Kids cruise on the Seine
- With toddlers: the Horn where the young audience shows