DISCOVER PARIS IN FAMILY DURING EASTER HOLIDAYS
To prepare your stay, here are our suggestions and tips for a successful holiday with your children.
- Our 7 favorites (unavoidable) when we come to Paris for the first time
- Follow a route (or tour) depending on the number of days of your stay and organize your days to see the maximum of things. Take a look at our 2-day tours in Paris, our 3-day tours in Paris, our tours for 5 days and more in Paris and pick up ideas. They have been designed and adapted according to the age of the children.
- Schedule a guided tour themed or unusual. They are educational, cultural or fun and allow you to discover Paris while having fun.
- We do not forget the most beautiful monuments of Paris and the great Parisian museums for their temporary or permanent exhibitions.
- Take advantage of our discounted rates on tourist and leisure activities.
- Book your tickets in advance and take low-cut tickets to avoid queues especially for museums and large exhibitions.
PARISIANS AND FRANCILIANS ON HOLIDAY IN PARIS
For parents and grandparents who are looking for activity ideas with their children and grandchildren during the spring break.
- All the punctual events in Paris in April and in May : shows, parties, festival ...
- A museum of circumstance in this Easter period: the chocolate museum in the 9th
- The great classics of family recreation: the swimming pool, bowling, the rink, the theme parks
- With pre-teens and teens, unusual leisure activities like a Escape Game Outdoorsr, an electric scooter ride, an exit in Hoverboard. Or some animated tours by professional guides such as Street Art or Paris Crime.
- With 7/12 years: thematic tours specially designed for young audiences or Kids cruise on the Seine
- With toddlers: the Horn where the young audience shows