WE love : a very nice way to show Paris to children
Recommended age: for 5 - 10 year olds (and their parents)
Duration: 1 hour
Free: for children under 2 years old
For Halloween, the Enchanted Cruise is replaced from October 28th to November 2nd by an Evil Escape Game Cruise. Click here for all the info about this cruise + Evil Escape Game .
THE ENTHUSIASTS OF THE ENCHANTED CRUISE:
- The Enchanted Cruise is an interactive cruise allowing to children discover Paris, its history, its famous monuments, its ancient facades and its superb bridges in a fun and fun way.
- Two elves, Lila and Philou, will tell Paris to children with songs, stories and anecdotes.
- During this cruise, children will be able to see the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall to Notre Dame. The U-turn takes place at the Institute of the Arab World.
- The boats are all equipped withan open deck for sunny days. When it's cool or rainy, lThe boat is covered, totally glazed and heated.
ENCHANTED CRUISE HOURS
- At 15:45 sharp on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- More dates and sometimes two times a day during the school holidays
- Duration of the cruise: 1h
- it is recommended to arrive at the pier about 20 minutes before departure
- the end of the embarkation is at 15:40 precise
- It is approximately a 15-minute walk from the surrounding metro stations
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF TICKETS:
- Once your payment is done, you will receive by email a coupon to print and present at checkout
- Tickets are dated and time stamped
- The date of the tickets can be modified, however the tickets are not refundable
- In case of problem, Contact us by email