Great classical works are presented to children in a playful way, with the circus as a backdrop, jugglers, cinema... A word of advice: there are only a few dates and the places and the places go very quickly. We advise you to book at the beginning of the season.
- WE love : great works adapted to children
- WHEN:some dates in January, February and March
- Or :in the beautiful theater of the Champs-Elysées (Paris 8th)
- Pinocchio's story in music and poetry
- With a meter, piano, violin, cello and vocals...
- The show is narrated by Elliot Jenicot, with a musical montage that summons Weill, Mozart, Vivaldi, Chopin, Ravel ...
- A story faithful to the original novel, musically driven and superbly animated by the drawings of Laetitia Le Saux, an artist-graphic artist specializing in illustration for children