The museum of modern art and the temporary exhibitions
- The permanent collections are located on the 4th floor of the museum: Matisse, Braque, Delaunay, Georges Rouault, Picasso, Fernand Léger, Vassily Kandinsky, Franti?ek Kupka, André Breton, Alberto Giacometti, Jean Dubuffet?
- It is one of the largest collections of modern art in the world from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- The temporary exhibitions are presented on the 6th floor of the museum. The temporary exhibition of the moment, "Elles font l'abstraction" is dedicated to women in modern art.
- Do not hesitate to take the audioguide which proposes a route for 6-12 years old.
The 13/16 studio: the teen's corner
- A space exclusively dedicated to teenagers.
- Studio 13/16 is open free and without reservation
- Open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and every day during school vacations.
- And also, the private visit for teenagers : "Modern Art explained to children in the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou
The family corner (from 2 years old, but also for older children)
- For the 6/12 years, tours-animations
- For everyone : family visits and workshops
- The private visit for families: "Modern Art explained to children in the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou
- Usually on Wednesdays and/or weekends and during school vacations
A breathtaking view of Paris
The view from the top floor or from the Georges restaurant, a must! Going up to 5èmeYou will gradually discover the Parisian landscape through the large windows.
From the terrace of the restaurant "Georges Beaubourg" you have a spectacular view of Paris.