Grand Carnival from 1 pm, July 7
The 18th tropical carnival: to have your eyes and ears!
- July 7th, we celebrate the Caribbean and Latin America on the Champs Elysees
- On this occasion the Champs-Elysées will be pedestrians
- Colorful floats and multicolored feather dancers on the occasion of the great tropical carnival
- Music and rhythms Haitian, Brazilian or Bolivian
- The parade will leave at 1 pm from the Champs-Elysées roundabout.
- The parade will then go up the Champs-Elysées to avenue Georges-V before returning to its point of departure