THE COURSE OF THE VISIT
It is an interactive and playful visit during which the children will discover the names of artists and the techniques used by graffiti artists. This exciting visit ends with a mini-workshop "in the Street" during which the children will be able to express themselves. We love this neighborhood with young children for many pedestrian precinct and few cars (the countryside in Paris).
- Meeting at the exit of the Corvisart metro station with the tour guide
- And then it's off for an hour and a half stroll through the bucolic neighborhood of Butte-aux-Cailles...
- After a little introduction to what street art is all aboutthe guide will explain to the children the different techniques used (collage, stencils, mosaics...)
- She's gonna tell them about the artists known and unknown months (Kashink, the Kraken, Jef Aerosol...) and show them all the supports they can use
- It's a participative visit because the children will have to recognize a technique, an artist and look for works such as the Invaders and have fun to use the "too stylish" vocabulary... like TAG, SPOT, BITER or CREW.
- This guided tour will end by a mini-workshop of about 15 minutes. during which the children will also be able to express themselves on the street furniture with chalk (paint sprays are forbidden).
PRICE OF THE PLAYFUL VISIT
- RATE : 220 € (for 12 children max.)
- Increase of 20% on Sundays and holidays
- The rate includes the guide speaker and the activity booklet for each child (in paper format)
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- This visit is led by a guide and speaker specializing in young people.
- Age From 6 to 12 years old (they must be accompanied by 2 adults).
- Number of children : 12 children max. per visit
- Meeting place : metro Corvisart (13th)
- This visit is in French
- Weather : visits are maintained even if it rains slightly.
- Held at : equip the children with comfortable shoes (such as sneakers), and don't forget water bottle, hats and glasses if the weather is fine.
- The snack is not included in this formula.
- If the weather permits, you can organise a picnic with the children. Less than 300m from the Corvisart station, you have Brassai Square and about 400m from the same metro station, the square René-Le Gall
OTHER COOL BIRTHDAY PACKAGES (FROM 3 TO 12 YEARS OLD)
- The Heroes of Mythology Roadshow. at the Tuileries (ages 7 to 12)
- The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre" (for children 6 to 9 years old)
- My birthday in Hoverboard (initiation + walk or games + snack" (from 10 years old)
- The Mystery of the Wall Pass treasure hunt. in Montmartre (for children 7 to 12 years old)
- My birthday at home "Airbrush make-up and mini themed workshops" (from 3 years old)
- A floral workshop at a florist's (in the 7th arrondissement) or at home (for children from 5 to 10 years old)
- All our birthday packages from 3 to 12 years old