WE love discover or re-discover Paris and its most beautiful monuments on a panoramic boat
The +: reduced rates for adults (-11%) and children (- 17%)
Duration: About 1 hour
Departure: departure from the Eiffel Tower
Free: for children under 4 years old
Ticket on your smartphone: no printing, no waiting at the checkout
Cruise without reservation : show up about 20 minutes before the departure of the cruise of your choice
THE PARISIAN BOAT CRUISE
- The Bateaux Parisiens start from the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- The journey is a loop: back to the starting point
- The route of the cruise Promenade de jour as at night allows you to see : the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame. The turnaround is made at the Institut du Monde Arabe.
- The boats are all equipped with?an open deck for the beautiful days. When it's cool or when it rains, the lower part of the boat is coveredtotally glazed and heated when it is cold
- The boats are of average size. Capacity on sunny days: about 300 people. On rainy or cool days: 120 people
- Duration of the Promenade des Bateaux Parisiens cruise: about 1 hour
THE CROSSING WITH THE INCOLLABLES® (for children aged 7 to 11)
- For children from 7 to 11 years oldBateaux Parisiens has set up a partnership with Les Incollables®.
- They created together a Les Incollables® fan "The Seine and its secrets".
- Les Incollables® "The Seine and its secrets" is composed of 7 cards with 36 questions/answers about Paris and the Seine. Children will discover Paris and its monuments with their eyes: the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame?
- They will learn even more with the Quizzes of their Incollable®. They will play, cogitate, test themselves?
Where to get the Incollables® fan? Parents must present their ticket at the ticket office (even if they already have their tickets). The ticket office is now located on the quay, opposite the Bistro Parisien (pontoon 2).
Incollable® rate: 3? to be added to the price of the child ticket
DATES AND TIMES OF THE PARISIAN BOAT CRUISE :
- DEPARTURE AND RETURN FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER :
- Wednesday to Sunday between September 20 and October 24
- departures every day from October 25 to November 7
- Wednesday to Sunday between November 8 and December 19
- departures every day between December 20 and January 2
- Departure every hour between 12pm and 9pm
- Cruise without reservation. You come on the day and time of your choice. A departure every hour
OUR E-TICKETS: THE BENEFITS
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Tickets valid 6 months after the date of purchase
- Flexible tickets, undated, not nominative
- You can use your ticket on the cruise of your choice, without reservation
- As soon as your payment has been made, you will receive by e-mail your e-ticket to scan upon boarding: no checkout
- There is no need to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- E-tickets are not cancelable or refundable
For your comfort and safetyaccesses, queuing and circulation have been redesigned to ensure physical distance.
The areas open to the public are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
The placement in the boats will be ensured by a member of the crew to guarantee to each couple, family, group of friends, aa distance of one meter with another couple/family?
Wearing a mask is mandatory.