WE love Discover Paris by water. It's romantic and magical at any time of the day
REDUCED RATES : Reduced rate on all Promenade cruises, without condition of use. Tickets are valid on the day and time of your choice, without reservation, for 1 year.
Duration: About 1h10
Free: for children under 4 years old
Car park : Free parking on the dock for all guests during the cruise
THE TOUR OF THE CRUISE ON THE RIVERBOATS
- The pier of the Bateaux-Mouches is located at the Alma bridge (port of the Conference on the right bank of Paris).
- Each Bateau-Mouche passes in front of Eiffel TowerThe museum is located in the heart of the city and is home to the Musée d'Orsay, the National Assembly, the Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, the Conciergerie and of course Notre-Dame.
- Back to the starting point: the route forms a loop, like the one of the Paris river shuttle.
- Commentary in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Russian
E-TICKETS: MANY BENEFITS
- Reduced rates without condition of use
- Tickets valid all year round: on the day and time of your choice, without reservation
- Flexible, undated, non-nominal tickets
- Tickets valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- As soon as your payment has been made, you will receive by e-mail your e-ticket to scan upon boarding: no checkout
- There is no need to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- If you do not receive the E-ticket, please check your mailbox (including your junk mailbox)
- E-tickets are not cancelable or refundable
- If needed, Contact us by email
HOURS OF FLY BOATS:
- >Every day at 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, 7pm and 9pm.
High season (April to September): one departure every 30 minutes from 10am to 10:30pm. Low season (October to March): one departure approximately every 40 minutes from 11am to 9:20pm. Additional departure at 10:15 am on weekends.
- The duration of the cruise is about 1h10.