Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma bridge (right bank).
- Another nice idea cruise on the Seine : the pizzeria on the Seine on board from a small boat with a panoramic view. The cruise lasts 1h45. It's casual, good and great value for money.
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the top (accessible by elevator).
- Remember to book as soon as possible
- Trocadero : after the visit of the Eiffel Tower, go for a walk on the esplanade of the Trocadero (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
A VERY NICE IDEA WITH TEENAGERS ...
Rent an electric scooter to visit Paris. The departure is near the Eiffel Tower. Ideal, from 12 years old
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping Luxury stores, big brands such as Zara, Abercrombie, Nike, Adidas... And for young and old soccer fans, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palais de la Découverte, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea roomto have lunch, have a snack or buy a macaroon
A NICE IDEA WITH 12 YEARS OLD AND MORE ...
The Ramses II guided tour in Paris to discover the traces of ancient Egypt from the Place de la Concorde to the Tuileries Gardens. A 1h30 playful stroll in the company of a professional guide. Ideal from 10 years old.
Sainte Chapelle and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Before the fire of Notre-Dame, we told you not to miss the visit of Notre-Dame ...
- Before you can go back, we suggest you start your walk on the Ile de la Cité by the visit of the Holy Chapel. If you are lucky enough to be there on a sunny day, it is simply beautiful!
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and get lost on the Ile-de-la-Cité and on the Saint Louis Island
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillona mythical address in Paris
SYMPASTIC IDEAS WITH 12 YEARS AND OVER ...
1- A super fun tour by electric scooter
2- The guided tour of Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars 1h30 of visit
3- The guided tour of Paris of video games : a 1h30 walk
4- An escape game in the Latin Quarter "The Mysteries of the Latin Quarter A 1h30 walk between Saint-Germain des Prés and the Ile de la Cité. Ideal with 14 years old and more
Nice ideas in the Marais with teenagers ...
1- One walk on the banks of the Seine in Hoverboard. It's really fun.
2- The Street Art tour of the Marais :1h30 of visit
3- The visit show "the magic of the Marais" with actors 1h30 of visit
4- The escape game "the secrets of the Marais duration 1h15
Paris by night by scenic bus
- The show Paris illuminated is great !
- On board a panoramic bus, you will cross the most beautiful districts of Paris and discover its emblematic monuments.
- A 1h30 trip, at 6:15pm or 9pm or 10pm depending on the season
- Book your E-tickets for the Paris night bus tour (free for children under 4)
The Louvre, the Tuileries Gardens and the Palais Royal
- Allow at least 1h30 to visit the Louvre
- Don't miss: the department of Egyptology, the Mona Lisa, The Victory of Samothrace, The Four Seasons by Archimboldo? In the Denon wing, on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor, the two masterpieces of Georges de La Tour: The Cheat with the Ace of Diamonds and The Magdalene with the Nightlight ? Sully wing
- Push the stroll to the garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
NICE IDEAS WITH TEENAGERS ...
1- guided tours of the Louvre especially for children and teenagers : 8 privatizable visits. 1h30 duration, on the themes of Greek antiquities, Egyptian antiquities, or around the masterpieces of the Louvre
3- survey visit if it rains: The Royal Palace survey visit
The Opera district
- Go for it Citadiumthe concept store for teenagers (closes at 8pm)
- Otherwise for shopping, you will find an Apple store, a Uniqlo department store and all the major franchises on Haussmann Boulevard
- Visit of theGarnier Opera House Not essential if you are short of time. Rather reserved for lovers of lyric art or Napoleon III
FULL OF IDEAS SYMPAS WITH 12 YEARS AND OVER FROM THE OPERA NEIGHBORHOOD TO THE GRANDS BOULEVARDS
1- FlyviewThe virtual flight over Paris (amazing and spectacular)
3- Idea for a restaurant in the neighborhood: the Hard Rock Café
4- A Show Tour: "A Love of Opera".the visit of the Opéra Garnier in the company of an actress
5- the Manoir de ParisThe Haunted House for ages 15 and up
6- Rex Studiosthe interactive backstage tour of Europe's largest cinema
Stroll in Montmartre at the end of the day
- It's a very nice and lively neighborhood
- Tip: take the Montmartrobus where the funicular to go up to the Sacré-Coeur
- The view on Paris is amazing
- Nice: to get a portrait Place du Tertre
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend "Small mitrons"for its sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
NICE IDEAS WITH TEENAGERS ...
1- The visit of Montmartre with comedians: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
2- A family escape game in Montmartre : the escape game for 10 years old and more
3- Montmartre street art tour: When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre . A 1h30 blade
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find an accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to get around Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris.
- A great idea for a family
- Private tour in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, the Tuileries garden? (all on foot)
- Approximately 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer)
Ideas for unusual visits to discover Paris differently
- What if you offered your teens an unusual outing or activity
- We have selected a few ideal ideas to do with the family that are a little off the beaten track
- From a themed guided tour to an outdoor escape game or a scooter ride... you will surprise your children and make them happy.