Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma Bridge (Right Bank).
- Discount tickets on the Cruise + Pizza formula with the Vedettes de Paris company, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (left bank). It's a very nice formula that combines a cruise and a pizza meal (to be enjoyed at the dock before or after the boat trip). This formula allows you to eat in a pleasant setting on the banks of the Seine, for a reasonable budget in a rather expensive neighbourhood. An ideal formula with children.
- Another nice idea cruise on the Seine: the pizzeria on the Seine inboard of a small, fully panoramic boat. The cruise lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. It's casual, good and great value for money.
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator).
- Remember to book as soon as possible
- Trocadero : atnear the visit of the Eiffel Tower, will you walk on the esplanade of Trocadéro (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
A REALLY NICE IDEA WITH TEENAGERS...
Rent an electric scooter to visit Paris. The departure is near the Eiffel Tower. Ideal for children from 12 years old.
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping Luxury boutiques, big brands such as Zara, Abercrombie, Nike, Adidas... And for all football fans, big and small, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palace of Discovery, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
A NICE IDEA WITH 12+...
The Ramses II guided tour in Paris to discover the traces of ancient Egypt from the Place de la Concorde to the Tuileries garden. A fun 1h30 walk with a professional guide. Ideal from 10 years old.
Sainte Chapelle and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Before the Notre Dame fire, we told you not to miss the tour... of Notre Dame...
- Before you can go back, we suggest you start the walk on the island of the City with the visit of the Holy ChapelIf you're lucky enough to be there on a sunny day, it's just beautiful!
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and lose on Île-de-la-Cité and on the island-saint-Louis
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillon, a mythical address in Paris
IDEAS SYMPAS WITH 12 YEARS + ...
1- A super fun tour in electric scooter
2- The guided tour of Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars 1h30 of visit
3- The guided tour of Video game Paris a 1h30 walk
4- An escape game in the Latin Quarter "The Mysteries of the Latin Quarter A 1h30 walk between Saint-Germain des Prés and the Ile de la Cité. Ideal for 14 years old and over.
Nice ideas in the Marais with teenagers...
1- One walk on the banks of the Seine in HoverboardIt's so much fun.
2- The Street Art tour of the Marais :1h30 of visit
3- The visit show "the magic of the Marais" with comedians 1h30 of visit
4- The escape game "Secrets of the Swamp duration 1h15
Paris by night by scenic bus
- The show Illuminated Paris is grandiose !
- On board a panoramic bus, you will go through the most beautiful districts of Paris and discover its emblematic monuments.
- A trip of 1h30, at 18h15 or 21h or 22h depending on the season
- Book your E-tickets for the Paris night tour by bus (free for children under 4)
The Louvre, the Tuileries Gardens and the Palais Royal
- Allow at least 1h30 to visit the Louvre
- Don't miss: the department of Egyptology, the Mona Lisa, The Victory of Samothrace, Archimboldo's Four Seasons - Denon Wing, on the 1st and 2nd floors, the two masterpieces by Georges de La Tour: The Cheater with the ace of diamonds and The Madeleine with the night light - Sully Wing
- Push the ride until garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
COOL IDEAS WITH TEENAGERS...
1- guided tours of the Louvre especially for children and teenagers : 8 privatizable visits1h30, on the themes of Greek and Egyptian antiquities, or around the masterpieces of the Louvre.
3- visit survey if it rains : The visit survey of the Royal Palace
The Opera district
- Go for it Citadium, the teen concept store (closing at 8pm)
- Otherwise for shopping, you will find an Apple shop, a Uniqlo department store and all the major franchised brands on boulevard Haussmann
- Visit of theGarnier opera : Not essential if you run out of time. Rather reserved for lovers of opera or Napoleon III
FULL OF SYMPAS IDEAS WITH AGE 12 AND UP FROM THE OPERATION TO THE GREAT BOULEVARDS
1- Flyviewthe virtual flight over Paris (astonishing and spectacular)
3- Idea of restaurant in the neighborhood : the Hard Rock Café
4- A Show Tour: "A love of opera."a visit to the Opéra Garnier with an actress.
5- the Manoir de Paristhe haunted house for ages 15 and up.
6- Rex Studiosthe interactive behind-the-scenes tour of Europe's largest cinema
Walking in Montmartre at the end of the day
- It is a very nice neighborhood and very lively
- Tip: take the Montmartrobus where the funicular to ascend to the Sacred Heart
- The view of Paris is to die for
- Nice: to get a portrait Place du Tertre
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend "Small mitrons"For his sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
COOL IDEAS WITH TEENAGERS...
1- Montmartre's show visit with actors: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
2- A family escape game in Montmartre: the escape game for ages 10+.
3- Montmartre street art tour: When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre. A blade of 1h30
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to move in Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris...
- A super fun idea for family
- Private stroll in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, Tuileries garden... (all on foot)
- About 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer).
Ideas for unusual visits to discover Paris differently
- What if you offered your teens an unusual outing or activity
- We have selected some ideal ideas to do as a family that are a little off the beaten track.
- From a theme guided tour to an outdoor escape game or a scooter ride... you will surprise your children and make them happy...