For those who have already been there and are looking for more ideasTake a look at our "Paris with 7/12 years old "
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the top (accessible by elevator). Remember to book as soon as possible
- Playful In summer, a merry-go-round and small games are installed on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- Follow Gus" game book the course dedicated to 6/10 years old (to be picked up on the 1st floor)
- Champ de Mars : Games, carousel and snack break
- Trocadero : after the visit of the Eiffel Tower, go for a walk on the esplanade of the Trocadero (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
The Aquarium Ciné Aqua
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris 43 tanks, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 "nursery" aquariums, a medusarium (fascinating) and a tank to pet carp and goldfish
- Practical: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Reduced rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the VACATION PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know there is a restaurant for those who want to have lunch there
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping Luxury stores, big brands such as Zara, Disney Store, Abercrombie, Nike, Addidas... And for the little and big soccer fans, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palais de la Découverte, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea roomto have lunch, have a snack or buy a macaroon
A NICE IDEA WITH 7 / 12 YEARS OLD ...
The Ramses II guided tour in Paris to discover the traces of ancient Egypt from the Place de la Concorde to the Tuileries Gardens. A 1h30 playful stroll in the company of a professional guide. Ideal from 10 years old.
An evening in Montmartre
- It's a very nice and lively neighborhood
- Tip: take the Montmartrobus where the funiculare to go up to the Sacred Heart
- The view on Paris is amazing
- Nice: to get a portrait Place du Tertre
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend "Small mitrons"for its sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
NICE IDEAS WITH 7 / 12 YEARS OLD ...
1- A small tour with The Little Train of Montmartre.
2- The visit of Montmartre with comedians: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
4- Montmartre street art tour: When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre . 1h30 walk, ideal from 8 years old
Sainte Chapelle and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Before the fire of Notre-Dame, we told you not to miss the visit of Notre-Dame ...
- Before you can go back, we suggest you start your walk on the Ile de la Cité by the visit of the Holy Chapel. If you are lucky enough to be there on a sunny day, it is simply beautiful!
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and get lost on the Ile-de-la-Cité and on the Saint Louis Island
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillona mythical address in Paris
NICE IDEAS WITH 7 / 12 YEARS OLD ...
1- A guided and costumed tour of medieval Paris: Paris at the time of the knights. 1h30 of visit, ideal with 6 - 10 years old
2- A guided tour of mysterious and fantastic Paris: Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars. 1h30 of visit, ideal from 8 years old
3- A guided tour of the center of Paris on the theme of video games: The guided tour of the Paris of video games .1h30 of visit, ideal from 10 years old
Fun ideas near the Pompidou Center for 7-12 year olds
1- Stroll on the quays of the Seine in Hoverboard (from 8 years old, very playful)
2- The Street Art tour of the Marais (1h30 of visit, ideal from 8 years old)
3- The show visit of the Marais with comedians (1h30 of visit, ideal from 8 years old)
4- The escape game "the secrets of the Marais (duration 1h15, ideal from 10 years old)
A tour of Paris by night bus: children will take the opportunity to rest!
- Find out more, on board a panoramic bus, Paris at night and its illuminations.
- Admire the magic of Paris at night : its illuminated monuments, its illuminated bridges...
- The course : the Place de l'Opéra, the department stores, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre museum, the Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Germain des-Prés...
- Tour duration : 1h 30
- Ideal in winter with children The bus leaves at 6:15 pm.
- Departure at 21h in April, September and October
- Departure at 10pm from May to August
- A very pleasant and relaxing time to discover Paris
The Louvre and the Tuileries Garden
- The ideal is to go to the Louvre in the morning, when everyone is in shape!
- 1h15 max visit to the Louvre (a little short for adults but very sufficient for children)
- Do not miss the Department of Egyptology, kids love it!
- Then take a look at Tuileries garden (fair in summer)
- Lawns, playground ...
- Push the stroll to the garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
NICE IDEAS WITH 7 / 12 YEARS OLD ...
1- guided tours of the Louvre especially for children : 8 privatizable visits. 1h30 duration, on the themes of Greek antiquities, Egyptian antiquities, or around the masterpieces of the Louvre
2- visit investigation or treasure hunt if the weather is good: the survey visit The wonderful legend of the Tuileries (from 6 years old) or the treasure hunt visit Mythology in the Tuileries (from 6 years old)
3- survey visit if it rains: The Royal Palace survey visit from 9 years old
At the Villette, the Cité des Sciences, the Parc
- There is plenty to do at the Villette: science in all its forms within the reach of children. A fascinating universe adapted to the youngest...
- The Children's City at the Cité des sciences with thespace dedicated to 5-12 years old games, activities and exciting discoveries in 6 areas: The Body, Communicating, The TV Studio, Water Games, The Garden and The Factory. Reservation recommended
- The Geode, (closed for the moment for renovation) an Imax cinema, or 3D Relief, which offers fascinating films on Space, the marine world, natural phenomena, the Arctic...
- The park of Villette : 26 follies (playful constructions that dotted the parks and royal gardens) contemporary
- Exhibitions specially designed for young people at the Cité des Sciences .
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find an accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to get around Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris.
- A great idea for a family
- Private tour in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, the Tuileries garden? (all on foot)
- Approximately 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer)
Ideas for unusual visits to discover Paris differently
- What if you offered your children an unusual outing or activity
- We have selected a few ideal ideas to do with the family that are a little off the beaten track
- From a themed guided tour to an outdoor escape game or a scooter ride... you will surprise your children and make them happy.